Don't you just love early morning goodbyes! This was a particularly heart warming one. My youngest bro. Scott is leaving on his mission to New York March 17th so we all went out to Utah to see him before he was off! He looks happy to be awake and hugged huh? Ooooh, I love this kid.
We also got to meet our almost newest sister Kara! Oooh, she's just so nice and we love her to bits...here's a pic of her and my bro. B.J. (getting married in May)and me with our prettiest faces!
She's going to fit in perfectly!
We also got to meet our almost newest sister Kara! Oooh, she's just so nice and we love her to bits...here's a pic of her and my bro. B.J. (getting married in May)and me with our prettiest faces!
She's going to fit in perfectly!We got to see most of Jess' family too. We went to the yummiest frozen yogurt place--like cold stone but cheaper and better...My favorite thing about this group picture is how awful it is. Lots of closed eye's and people not looking..ha ha--I love reality pictures

Kaden has so taken after his dad--his face in this picture was on purpose. Oooh, don't you just love that?


Luke and Grandpa George!
We got a big ole Adams family picture, and Luke even stood in front of my giant belly! Good kid that one!

Back at the Adams house there was much snow playing going on! Lucas was so entranced by the mountains and the snow and kept reminding us how cool it was. I LOVED it!

"Fire-power" (you know...from Night at the Museum?? You can't see it but our snowman is doing it too.)
Me and B.J. while he took a break from terrorizing the young'ins. he he
Seriously, rock climbing with scotty was so so fun! Totty's sort of amazing at it. Both boys climbed the wall to the very top! I was so so impressed with their dexterity. Love them!
Seriously, rock climbing with scotty was so so fun! Totty's sort of amazing at it. Both boys climbed the wall to the very top! I was so so impressed with their dexterity. Love them!

One of my favorite things about getting together with my family is playing games--ALL THE TIME! And this trip was no exception! It was such a short one that in the beginning I had to force myself to play and not sleep...but it was soooooo worth it. Usually it's card games, but my sister introduced a new game named Quelf which was AWESOME! Here's Scott with a plant on his lap during the game, laughing cause he had to laugh whenever anyone else laughed as part of the rules....it really was the coolest game ever!
Two of the coolest guys ever! Dad and Jess! I like them!
Some of my awesome adorable friends made some quick changes in their plans and we all got together for lunch. So so so fun! Love you ladies
Okay--for real--it was a great trip. I wish it could have been longer..but turns out when you've got a giant belly with a child in it and another child in school, trips need to be short. But thanks mom and dad (and mom and dad Winn--they totally shared their chocolates!!! yay!)
Next big adventure......CHILDBIRTH! YAY!!! 6 more weeks!!! And I'm almost over this cold THING that has had me down for almost 2 weeks! LAMEST 2 WEEKS EVER. Cough, congestion, back aches, headaches, braxton hicks....I've never been sick like this and I'll tell you what, I've always taken for granted breathing out of my nose---NEVER AGAIN! Everyone who's reading this right now...take a deep breath through your nose--and relish it....living and sleeping sucks without it!
Okay--I'm definitely getting better...today was much better then last week. So that's awesome..it's almost done...(I think I can, I think I can, I think I can)
9 comments:
Yay for your brother going on a mission! And yay for your baby! And you guys had better call us next time you come to Utah! We'll be here for one more year! :)
How fun!!! You look too cute, BTW! 6 more weeks? Seriously?? Dang that went fast!
Cari! Totally miss ya and LOVED this post! Can't wait to see that little one- and your baby tummy is so SMALL! Hope you feel better soon! HUGS!
It looks like you guys had such a great trip! Serious good times and fun memories! I'm so sorry you are so sick. Get better soon, ok?!?
I love family time! Everyone looks so good. We have the same picture with Grandpa and Grandma Tadje, just with our family before my parents left. It's the place for pictures.
What a great update! Your family looks like lots of fun. Glad you guys had a good time in Utah. I haven't seen you forever! Missed you at the shower. Hope you are feeling better.
Oh your little brothers are all grown up! It's so weird! I'm so sad that we missed all the fun of the trip, but at least we were here enjoying the warm while we missed out on the fun. It looks like it was awesome and I'm sorry you are sick. Can't wait for new baby to get here!!
YEAH I love family trips. I'm so excited for you only 6 more weeks. and seriously you're tiny still!! We miss you guys. And seriously crazy about the snow here. We got about 30 inches of snow over the weekend and we're supposed to get 10 to 12 more inches today and tomorrow. School and work have been shut down all week. Too bad you guys aren't here to go tubing with us!!
Your family looks SOOO GOOOD! I feels like forever since I saw most of them. You are a brave sole, traveling so close to the end. My question is, could you still breath when sitting and traveling that far, even if you were healthy.
I LOVE reading your posts!
Post a Comment