Were you just thinking...my, oh, my--that is one good looking Santa?
Cause for real, I totally agree! (I love you baby!!!)

This year Jess got to be Santa's helper. Not once....but twice! (Lucky guy!) Once at our ward Christmas party, and again a few days later at his work party. The boys thought it was so great that he and Santa were so tight that Santa would ask their own dad to help him!
He looks great in a suit that Jess!

At the ward party we had gingerbread house decorating contest....we made the classic "Santa's Outhouse". That's a classic everywhere right? Maybe we're just cool like that!

Some of our freaken awesome friends had a White Elephant Party which was AMAZING. I hadn't laughed that hard and that long in a long long time. There were some creative and hilarious gifts...Jess and I made some pretty stellar shirts for the occasion. Here is Jess' that Aaron was lucky enough to get. HA HA HA! So great!
Here are our gingerbread creations for 2009. Kade and Luke made some great houses, Jess-a volcano and I made a diorama of a triathlon (obviously! (the reindeer head is on the bike--see....see--it's so obvious!)
Kade was sick Christmas Eve throwing up and what not...it was sad to see him so tired on the couch, but Jess got him outside with us to get the all important Reindeer Food out on the lawn.
Our Christmas season was so so great! We have a great book that Jess' mom put together for us that we can read to the boys and show pictures to them about why we really celebrate Christmas. Our lives are soooooooooo insanely blessed. I love my Savior. I hope every one's season was just GREAT!
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! I sooooo knew it was the triathlon (*ahem*) love the reindeer head!!
Sounds fun! I like your treasure hunt idea for the pajamas!
Post a Comment