We had such a fun Thanksgiving. We spent the whole day with the boys. They helped with EVERYTHING! What we ate, what we wore, what we did. It was so relaxing and nice. They loved "de-grossing" the turkey with Jess...they peeled potatoes for the first time, making desserts and hats and going to the movies and.....it was awesome! Jess made such a yummy turkey--and turns out I'm the only one who likes dark meat so I got the drumsticks (I LOVE DRUM STICKS!)
Our Freaken awesome hats!
such a classy shot! But for real--I really love turkey...
Making "Pilgrim Hats" Luke was helping by cleaning up the chocolate that was all over the toothpick--you gotta do what you gotta do!
11 comments:
How stinkin' fun!!!! And such a FABULOUS picture of you with the drumstick!
We were going to make those exact same pilgrim hats, but Cade opted for turkey cupcakes instead. I thought those looked WAY more fun!
This is sooooo cute! I mean really, this made me smile! You guys are so cute!
what a cute idea for the pilgrim hats ... and I'm sure that little boy was grateful you LOVE dark meat and got all of the drumsticks too!
Oh my goodness, how fun! You guys are so cute! And I really love the turkey leg picture! I'm with you on the whole dark meat thing - really yummy! And the boys did such a great job - even cleaning up! Way to go!
Cute pilgrim hats. You're cute and so are your boys. Come over.
Yumm! We love the pilgrim hats too!
That's awesome. Sounds like it was absolutely perfect!
Cuuuuuute!!! Seriously, your boys are too cute. Also that picture of you eating the turkey- very cute.
Glad you had a fun day! Super fun to involve the boys like you did.
You guys are hands down the cutest family ever!! You are such a fun mom! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment