So it got kinda crazy there for a bit with Disney World and Thanksgiving and life...but here's the stuff we missed:
Halloween was fun--we go home from Disney World the day before so I was thrilled that the boys wanted easy costumes (Kade's was last years too--awesome!). Jess was sick so he stayed home and passed out candy....to our 2 trick-or-treaters. Ha Ha--so we live on a hill...it's kinda steep...and well...either that or we give crappy candy, but we had one little boy and the Mitchells (woo woo Mitchells--thanks for spicing up Jess' night)
Kade and Luke enjoyed trick or treating though..Luke got tired in the end and was carried home but Kade loved it!

In November our good friends the Johnsons left. We like them lots and will miss them tons! Kade didn't want to celebrate his birthday without them so we were able to have them over for an early b-day party...dinner and cake. ANYWAY--We miss you guys!!! Enjoy Nebraska!!!

And Kade turned 6! Woo woo little man! He invited a friend of his from school and we went ice skating. Turns out...at our place they don't like to let pregnant people go ice skating....I couldn't even sign a waiver or anything..so Jess (experience on ice--like once) was in charge of Kade, Luke, Caroline and himself out there. He was freaken GREAT! and the kids loved it--wet and all. they had little crates duct taped together (classy I know--but it was a great surprise) that they LOVED. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE!


Halloween was fun--we go home from Disney World the day before so I was thrilled that the boys wanted easy costumes (Kade's was last years too--awesome!). Jess was sick so he stayed home and passed out candy....to our 2 trick-or-treaters. Ha Ha--so we live on a hill...it's kinda steep...and well...either that or we give crappy candy, but we had one little boy and the Mitchells (woo woo Mitchells--thanks for spicing up Jess' night)
Kade and Luke enjoyed trick or treating though..Luke got tired in the end and was carried home but Kade loved it!
In November our good friends the Johnsons left. We like them lots and will miss them tons! Kade didn't want to celebrate his birthday without them so we were able to have them over for an early b-day party...dinner and cake. ANYWAY--We miss you guys!!! Enjoy Nebraska!!!
And Kade turned 6! Woo woo little man! He invited a friend of his from school and we went ice skating. Turns out...at our place they don't like to let pregnant people go ice skating....I couldn't even sign a waiver or anything..so Jess (experience on ice--like once) was in charge of Kade, Luke, Caroline and himself out there. He was freaken GREAT! and the kids loved it--wet and all. they had little crates duct taped together (classy I know--but it was a great surprise) that they LOVED. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE!
See how they are doing their ice moves? (that's what this pic is....)
And finally--can I just say I LOVE BEATLES ROCK BAND! Our boys favorite sing Beatles songs ALL the time now, and they can play really well. (i.e. not get booed and kicked off by the game )It is so fun to pull out the guitars and have all four of us play...I love my family!!!
(Kade was getting into Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds here I believe)

2 comments:
How fun! Well, not fun that you couldn't ice skate, didn't have many trick-o-treaters, and that Jess was sick, but yeah! Fun!
Sounds like you guys have been up to lots and lots of fun stuff.
Post a Comment