We are loving our 3-son family; SO MUCH FUN! You guys are fabulous parents and this new little guy will only add to the awesomeness that is the Winn's :D Congrats again!!!
How EX-CITING!! Yeah for boys ... I keep wondering which trend we will follow - we'll take what we get when #3 comes around for us -- BOYS are just wonderful! Hugs to you and your family! CONGRATS!!
12 comments:
We are loving our 3-son family; SO MUCH FUN! You guys are fabulous parents and this new little guy will only add to the awesomeness that is the Winn's :D Congrats again!!!
I bet the boys are SOOOOOOO excited!!!
Congratulations again!
awesome!! that is crazy three boys! but oh so fun for you guys. hope you are all good!
Congrats!!!
How EX-CITING!! Yeah for boys ... I keep wondering which trend we will follow - we'll take what we get when #3 comes around for us -- BOYS are just wonderful! Hugs to you and your family! CONGRATS!!
Yay for boys!!!!
your boys are so cute and sweet, we sure need more of them!
Yea!!!! So happy for you guys!
Yea a boy! I love having my 3 boys together, they are the best buddies.
Good thing you make such cute little boys!
Congrats guys! Apparently you were made to have boys. That's so awesome.
Hooray for you guys! Thats really exciting ! Congrats! On another note, can we have your address? Please?
Post a Comment