
The Winns are adding to their ranks! (not smell--but children) I'm pregnant! Hip Hip Hooray. Things are great, especially now that that crazy first trimester is over. And other then a nix on Orange Juice and Navajo Taco's (a few things that our itty bitty baby decided should make my stomach feel like it would explode...) life is beautiful! Today I'm 18 weeks! YAY!
9 comments:
You're almost half done already!!! Congratulations!
congrats!! you must text me the second you find out what it is!! So excited for you!!
YEA! I love getting news about a new baby! Congratulations! So if I do the math right your little bundle of joy will arrive sometime in April?
I can't believe your so small this far along! Congrats again, what a fun time! I love the excitement of expecting a new baby.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you.
Yea! that is so exciting! I cannot believe you trained and completed a triathlon while being pregnant, you are superwoman! I really want to try one after I have this baby.
Congratulations!
what!? I'm stoked! babies all around! Congrats, and I hope your tum tum feels better about orange juice, cause what's life without orange juice? hope it all goes good for you!
Cari, I am so EXCITED for you!!! We will have to get together and have playdates now that my little guy is here. Love ya lots! Linds
Post a Comment