The other night I had one of those, "ooooh, I love this life" feelings. It was so small too. The boys were playing outside and I came to bring them in for bed. Kade was busy catching grasshoppers--his new FAVORITE pass time. He catches like 10 a day, just stalking them in the back yard and pouncing. It's super cute. 
Then, earlier that day me and Luke had been cleaning out their craft cupboard that had turned into the craft insanity place of stuff...and I was throwing away a bag of beans. He would have not part of that and insisted that we save some to plant a magic bean stalk in the back yard. So we planted it, and counted on the rain to water it. He was tired of waiting for the rain, so he found our watering pitcher and was painstakingly getting cups of water from the kitchen, dumping them out into the pitcher and watering his magic beans. I love being a mom.
I don't even remember the movie that we watched this night, but what I remember is how much the boys LOVE movie nights with popcorn and pillows and moving the couches around. I like them.
This flower just makes me smile. One day Kade just made it for me out of paper and a weed stick he found in the back yard. He got out a vase and put it in the kitchen for me. Sweet! Then he didn't want dad to feel bad so he made him a poster to hang on our door with a soccer ball, foot ball and a baseball on it. Kade is the one that always wants to make sure no one feels sad. If look sits by Jess during scriptures or stories or anything, even though I'm not totally awesome dad, Kade always picks me to sit by or vice-versa. He's nice that one.
Laundry Day!!! I was in the shower and the boys made good use of the laundry baskets littering the kitchen. They even added their own personal touches to make it an official train. Complete with cotton-ball wheels. 
Here's some photo's from our bike ride at the creek. It was a huge success. Lately Luke has been pretty nervous on his bike...I don't know why,but he goes soooooooo slow....and no way is he going down a "slidy-slide" without me holding on. But when Kade went with us, he was CRUISING! Go Lukester!
Luke has been LOVING to swim lately. And he's gotten so so good at it. I'm super excited to put the boys in lessons soon...or later...I don't even know when they are...but sometime..that's when I'm excited.
2 comments:
I LOVE the flower and the train!!!! Very creative of them!
I adore your outlook on life! Such a joy to read and your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment