Kade's favorite part was this guy that...I'm not sure how to describe it but this guy was in a giant silver pendulum type thing that when really high in the air and then in circles and he just ran to keep from dying....ANYWAY, it was pretty amazing. Plus, he loved the motorcycle riders that rode in this tiny sphere.
Luke liked the tight rope walkers, and the guy getting shot out of the canon...he was so nervous for the noise...and says he didn't like it now...but he did. I think I have it on the video.
Jess liked the Ring Master most of all.
And I can't really choose between the Funnel Cake or the Cotton Candy. I do love Funnel Cake!!
The boys got to go for a camel ride too. It was a fun night!
Alright...so for real, we found the fastest turtle in our front yard the other day. And it was sorta creepy looking. I mean with long claws and beedy eye's...yikes. But fun to find a turtle!
1 comment:
Beedy eyes! LOL! I love ya Carrie! That looks like a yellow eared slider!
Post a Comment