The boys just got their summer haircuts--i.e. buzz cut! (not too different from every other hair cut we give them...) Jess decided to teach the boys how to buzz each others heads. They loved it, but not as much as the spray down they got before they came in the house. (Jess just hosed them down...they were running all over the place--nude as nude can be---just laughing.) We'll probably make it a tradition...great entertainment!
Jess sent them in the house with Mohawks...telling me they were done. Not a big fan of those--faux hawks yes..but I was relieved when they went back for more. I love Luke's focus in this pic.
7 comments:
Love the aprons. The boys are so cute and big! I really do hope you guys will come stay with us sometime. The haircuts look totally cute- is Luke's hair getting dark?
I love it all! The paint, the haircuts and the aprons! (which by the way, you should sell!) You guys are awesome painters and wade and I totally know how you feel, we have painted EVERY room in our house, some of them twice!! We had an oops, hate that color better paint over it, moment as well! haha!
it's our aprons!!! yay!! :) :) :)
You are very crafty, Cari!!!!!
Everything is so great! Your house looks amazing- good job with the paint. I love, love the haircuts. Especially that they got to buzz each other. And the aprons turned out so cute. I'm way impressed.
Those aprons are a fantastic wedding gift idea! And I LOVE the mohawks... I can't stop laughing... :)
The aprons turned out great!!! I'm so glad you were able to do them and I'm glad they liked them! You're so crafty!!!
Post a Comment