
walking reverently out...
Handsome fellow in his new suit

Kade was asked to pass out programs by the door...he got so bored waiting for people...but he just looked so cute!!!

I've been so so so excited for Kade's first Christmas play--which, although I hadn't thought of it, Jess' mom made me realize last night that this is probably the last time, through school, that he'll do a "nativity" Christmas play, and I'm so glad they did. It was so so cute! Kade was one of the hosts which meant that he got a speaking part, and got to hand out the programs to the parents at the door. When he got his part, it made me laugh....because it wasn't exactly what I was expecting for the play, "Next we will be taking a group picture. You are invited to take pictures at that time." ha ha, so funny, and he did sooooooooo great! Jess and I loved it. Thanks to the Johnsons who watched Luke, we were able to watch the entire thing uninterupted. YAY!!! Merry Christmas everyone!
11 comments:
I laughed so hard! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I miss those boys!!! And you guys too I suppose. Be sure to let Kade know that I applaude his performance.
So cute! That's hilarious about his part--not what I'd be expecting, either!
Soooo cute! How fun that you got to experience that!!!
Your kids are adorable. I love their little church outfits (the new suit is freaking fantastic).
That video is HILARIOUS! I think my favorite part is when the shepherd's "hooking" Joseph... and Kade spoke his part very eloquently :)
That was the cutest thing ever. i loved it. Javin did a Christmas play in preschool and I've missed them. Thanks for sharing!!
What a handsome little man! And his line was hilarious. How fun! Hope you guys are doing well!
So cute! We have yet to do a nativity. I agree with everyone your children are adorable!!!! Merry Christmas
Kaitlyn and Avery were sooooo impressed! What a handsome little actor you are raising! I loved your laughing commentary.
Your boys' are so cute! I can't believe how big hey are getting. Handsome suits too. Also....hhmmmm......I did notice that you were HERE in Vegas last month....I am sure you tried and tried to get ahold of us but it didn't work out ;). Hope you had a wonderful time!
Just as cute the second time around! I need your address, pretty please. I bought a magic trick at the mall for Kade that I need to send you. Well... it's intended for Kade but I'm sure only Jess will use it.
Post a Comment