Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Winn Family

Our family is doing great! Life is so fun and our two little boys are as boyish as ever! Kade has stayed busy learning to swim and dive while Luke just loves kicking around the pool in his floaters. The weather has been awesome and they're probably not going to close the pool until the 28th of October (woo woo).

3 comments:

AJHEG said...

"Sometime when I'm at someone's house, and they have a pool, I'm going to dive too, and then I'll do a back flip!" You can't tell Wyatt's a competitive sole can you? These two are the same age, and I'd bet they'd be good friends.

Great water skills Kade!

Jamie

Chris said...

Kaden has inspired Gavin - too bad our pool is covered (even though it only just got cold enough to call it winter). Miss you guys!

I've never done this before, but I've tagged you. That means you need to go to my blog and read the rules.

Jessica said...

Kari, What a cute blog! I foudn it through Shari's. My very favorite thing is the video of Kade singing the article of faith. I am blown away that he said paradisiacal (sp?). What a smarty pants! Anyway, I am going to link your blog to mine! thelindquistfamily.blogspot.com.