
Emily, Jess' sister, and her little boy Brody came to share Thanksgiving with us this year. They were able to stay for 2 weeks and it was AWESOME. Just so everyone knows--I've done studies and tests of my own and 2 weeks is the perfect visiting time. You have enough time to get out of the visitor mode--and into casual comfortable fun mode. I loved having them here! The boys played so well together! FUN
KADE TURNED 4!!!
YAY---It was INSANE--and fun and INSANE! He wanted a Transformer party this year and his favorite part was having the car races outside with the other kids. And--not to brag or anything (that's totally what it is though-he he)--but I made his cake again--and it totally worked out the way I wanted it too. YIPPEE! (now--those who are better then me--don't look at it and say--wow--that's pretty sad that that is how she wanted it to turn out. You can think it--just don't say it! :)
2 comments:
Yay for a new blog from the Winns!!! Love all the pictures :) I'm glad you guys had a nice Christmas with family, and it was awesome seeing you and the boys at the commissary! We need to get together somewhere besides the grcoery store, where you have more than 5 minutes to say a quick hello and motivated shoppers aren't edging around you to get to the StoveTop, yeah? ;)
Cari, the cake looks awesome! I'm very impressed! Sounds like a 'Winn'er of a Christmas! (ha ha ... yes, I'm a little tired!). Anyway, love you guys and can't wait for you to come visit!
Post a Comment