Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Staff Sargent Falling Rock Winn

We are so so happy and proud of Jess for making Staff Sargent! He was promoted and will pin on early in the summer! WOO WOO!
Also–a treat for our ward–Jess performed, “The Legend of Falling Rock” which, for those of Jess’ family know–is an old favorite. It was the hit of the ward talent show–the missionaries in the ward recorded it from the back of the room and let us have a copy–we’ll see how well you can see it–but let me assure you–Jess put on a top performance.




5 comments:

Ryan M.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan M.D. said...

Hello! I have never met you nor do you know me. I was searching for the campfire story called " The Legend of Falling rock" I stumbled upon two youtube videos of this story. The first was of kids around the campfire and it was not how I remember the story. Then I found the next one with presumably a member of your family. The story with "sign language" included made me laugh. I was wondering if you knew where to get a written copy of the script? If not I can write down what is covered in the movie. The version posted on your site starts late so here is the one I found all 5 minutes and 27 seconds.
have a good day!

Ryan M.D. said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcn2dPHU62s

Winn Family said...

My husband just wrote up the script so I can definitely send it to you...only I'm not sure how to do that (kind of computer iliterate...). If you see this--maybe send my you're e-mail and I'll get it out to you.

Ryan M.D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.