It's not very often, now that family is so spread out, that you get everyone together. But we were ALMOST there with Jess' family. We had all but Riley. We're so so so glad we got to play with everyone. The kids had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa Winns
(which is now only 1 hour and 45 minutes away--not 32 hours away--so that's RAD!)
Here's some of the pictures of the FUN-ARY.
SLIP N' SLIDE!!! YAY! It was such a success! It was so funny to see how different each kid approached the sliding--Afton was so tentative and girly--loved that. Rhett tried to slide...it was super cute. The other boys just rocked it--boy style!
WAZZUP!
Grandpa was showing the boys a robins egg that didn't hatch in their bird house. It was super sweet.
Our Trip out to see the Bison!
Julie, Melodie and Emily lunching--pretty :)
Kade LOVES his cousin Afton. He liked making sure she was happy. I think it's just so darn sweet!
Aunt Melodie and Uncle Justin are AWESOME! They are sooo incredibly amazing with the boys--and ALL kids for that matter. The boys love them to pieces!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL OF US!!!! Love Julie! (/George :)
It was sooooo much fun to go to Wicked with these ladies. A#1--amazingly great performace--had me laughing so much and loving the music. And B#2--ahhh--I just love my inlaws--I'm kinda lucky that way.
All kids love rocks right? So one day, Grandma got them all together and got them pumped for a Rock Finding Party. The kids LOVED searching the grounds behind their house for the best rocks ever!
AHHHH! This was killing me! Rhett came upstairs one day wearing Aftons pretty dress-ups. He had on her tutu--her fairy wings and those cute-sy little princess shoes. ha ha! We 'sprinkled fairy dust' on both of them and watched the difference between boy flying and girl flying. Afton was delicate and ballerina like. Rhett charged ahead, tilting his head in the directions he flew. HIL-LARIOUS. Those kids are FUN.
We roasted marshmallows one day because the boys wanted to soooo much. It was so insanely hot-ha! Fires in the summer are special. BUT--smores are always good so I supported it :) Mostly this picture just sums up what it was like.
HOORAY for the Alpine Slide! So fun! Here's Aunt Aubrey and Luke on their way down. The kids loved it!
RACE! Brody and Justin tried so hard to beat Melodie. I think? Melodie still one though?
HA HA!!! I don't know why, but this lone picture of Andrea just makes me laugh. I love this girl. weeeeee
And here's a true winner--It's such a 'special' face I have one. HA! I'm just rad like that though.
Afterwards we hit up Cafe Rio--ahhh--I've missed that great place. Justin bought us all some Kneaders brownies (next door to Cafe Rio) for dessert and they were so so delicious. All of this was followed by some great shopping by the girls (complete with Afton :), while all the boys drove home together. Good times!
ahhhh--cousin fun!
Melodie has a skill--I'd even call it a 'super skill' when it comes to special faces for the camera. She's my role model :)
Julie had a birthday while we were there and I just thought this face was soooo beautiful and happy and great. (She was surprised the card played an awesome Justin Beiber song :)
We all had SUCH a great time there! Love you guys!!!!!







1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha!!!!! I loved that picture of me too! No one else on any of the slides, no expression on my face, I'm cool like that. That whole time was so much fun!!!
Post a Comment