Friday, July 6, 2012

Upgraded our bucket pool!

So for REAL! Who knew these pools were only $25! Woo woo! Jess bought one the other day and it has been the best thing that has ever happened to the Winn household!  The boys are out there all the time and have so much fun! LOVE IT!  



Kade and Luke crack me up.  Kade had just pushed Luke in...

This was the beginning of the chokehold that went on for like a 30 minute play fight over the soccerball. Ha! Good times.
I mean yeah, there were a few shovels to the eye, or kids tripping as they ran to the pool, or bums that hurt from cannon balls into 20 inches of water...but what are backyard pools for? 





1 comment:

A Real Winner said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO MOVE OUT HERE!!!!!!!! Your boys are so cute and you and Jess are like rockstars. I love you guys!!