Oh how we love the summer!
Here's a cutsie picture of Rhett at little Miss Paisley's birthday party. He surprisingly loved it...well, for a short time. Then he was done--but he was happy long enough for a picture at least.
"otay mommy" I hear this all day--and I love it. Also, I am currently loving when he sings, "I got my tight pants on" while scrunching up his face! Ah! (from Jimmy Fallon and Will Ferrells skit on Saturday Night Live--we watch it with the kids up till 1:39 :)
Okay---so I probably get 5 pictures like this one each time I empty my pictures onto the computer. Luke just loves to do it. He kills me!
Luke's quote of the month:
"MOM! Ice Cream man! I'm gonna get my pants on!" (on account of he only had on his boxer briefs)
Rhett eating his breakfast cereal...with a glove obviously ?
Kade is SUCH a great kid with babies and little kids. He gets it from Jess' side of the family--they just love kids and are so amazing with them. I'm really glad he got that. Anyway--he's a huge help around the house and is a first responder to anyone's cries.
Kades favorite things about living
in Georgia, have been:
Tons
of friends (like Nathan Conrad (from school), Rachel Rhodes, and Alex Nocchi
(from church), and Brody Lindquist
Lots of delicious food like French fries, pomegranates, and
chicken (he’s a carnivore)
Everybody’s
happy
I
like that it’s sunny most of the time
I
like that they’re like a million people in my class (when I asked him how class
was today since they just combined, he said, ‘terrible, there were too many
people and they talk too much…well, it wasn’t horrible, I just didn’t like it. J
What I’m excited about for Utah:
SNOW!
Living
with my GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! “boo-ya”
Hiking
Being
able to see family more often
Being
able to see the Salt Lake Temple.
Whenever it rains--these boys HAUL out the door to go outside to play. (also--I know we look slightly ghetto because of the fence posts that are gone--Jess had just taken down broken ones but new ones are up okay--okay!)
Luke spends his money on the funniest things. He decided to spend $3 on this bag of GIANT marshmallows. And let's be honest--who wouldn't at that age! They're gi-normous! The only rule was that he couldn't eat more then one a day. Ha--silly.
Luke's favorite things about Georgia:
Only one more week until we move. I am scared and happy cause I can play my ds
until its out of batteries in the car for our trip. Bad cause I’ll have to leave all my
friends. Like Bridger, Brody, and Ben
and Mara.
We have a 10 foot
pool in the back yard. We play in it
almost everyday. This summer has been good.
I like playing in the pool, playing games, and sleeping in.
My favorite thing about living here is:
We have
lots of friends, like Daniel
We have a
big house
We have
lots of toys
I also like
the forest by our house
I’m excited for Utah because:
We get to
live with our grandma
After Scott
gets home from his mission I can show him my Pokemon collection
I get a new
class—cause I’m bored of my old school class.
Max :)
Garrett got on these rain boots, put some puzzle pieces in his Elmo tin and informed me as he headed for the door that he was going to work. Well then...okay :)
Ahhh--just one of those evenings that the sky takes my breath away. I called everyone outside and we all enjoyed it together--pictures never do nature justice. LOVE IT!.
For Fathers Day. A few of us surprised our hubbys with a man date to Six Flags White Water in Atlanta. Here's Jess, Adam, Nate and David right before taking off for the day. Jess LOVED it and said it was 'epic'. Lot's of lines, but he had so much fun. Ahh--love water parks!
Kade is such a great lego builder. His mind just creates such fun things. He created 4 creatures--then showed me all their 'upgrades'. It was super impressive.
Then he took those creations and combined them into one giant...creature.
The other night I went to tuck Kade and Luke into bed. Kade and I were
talking about whatever…pokemon, or something, when he said, ‘mom, I’m scared
about something’ and with small tears in his eyes he said, ‘I’m afraid our
whole family won’t make it to the celestial kingdom.’ Ooooh, rip out my
heart—he’s sooo amazing. I asked him why
he was thinking this, he said, ‘I try to repent to our family, but sometimes I
forget to repent to Heavenly Father.’
Wow. I love him so much. I learn so much from that little
man with his strength and faith and testimony of the gospel. He truly knows and feels why were here.
And Jess turned the big 32. Woo woo. He did a great job with his candles, despite his old age.


3 comments:
your family is just the cutest. i bet georgia is going to miss you guys, but you'll have tons of fun in utah! and happy birthday to Jess!! (i totally just realized my husband is only 3 years younger than him... crazy).
You don't know me well (Jess's cousin), but I think your family is adorable and that you're an awesome Mom--it's fun to see all your "little Jess's" :) Good luck with the move and law school!
I love your posts, Cari! I am excited for you guys and your new law school adventure. The kids are all getting so big!!
Post a Comment