Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Ninja's

 Nothing much to say about this....they just decided to be Ninja's.  So...there you go :)  I love these boys. Luke's doing his "Eagle Kick" and Kade's doing...some rad move with ninja face.






They're sporting a weapon of choice around here. The vicious "sock-in-a-sock"  It's pretty lethal.

I was taking a picture of Kaden with his 'spy face' and luke surprised him with an attack....
 Luke wanted to "identity" Kade while he was getting his picture taken. I'm pretty sure that's code for "be seen sneakily in the background watching...."
 And now Kade "identity" Luke.  Watch out spies of the world!
Rhett woke up in the middle and joined us.

Kade was the ninja of Intelligence, Luke was the ninja of Emotion, and Rhett was the ninja of Willpower.  (Per Kade's ninja-passing-out-ary)
Rhett's Ninja hands.

2 comments:

Jay and Sherrie said...

This. is. So. Awesome. We totally miss your faces off.

A Real Winner said...

So. Funny!!!!