See the alliteration in that title--yup, that's how I roll with the cool kids :)
(video of Rhett's favorite song "popcorn popping", Kade at the carnival, Luke's poetry contest, racing Rhett jumping, and the boys rapping popcorn popping :)
(fixing my ipod)
My prego/'is she pregnant or just gaining weight' belly and our pretty pretty shirts.
Everyone in Lukes class had the choice to be in a poetry day or not. He wanted to do the same poem Kade did when he was in kindergarten. "I'm building a Rocket." Nailed it! It was pretty long but this kids memory is a steel trap! He rocked it and I loved watching him. (it's in the video below :)The 5 kids who participated.
We went to the county fair the 2nd week of November. Kade's quite the dare devil! He surprises me. I sooooooo wish I didn't get sick just watching rides--they look so fun. It's not for me though. We have the video of what this ride did. It made me have flashbacks from when I was younger at the carnival in my home town. It was before I knew that not everyone got that nasty horrible sick feeling, and just wanted to be brave. I was on the same type ride and I remember trying soooo hard to smile but just hating every single second of it. Then lying when I got off about how great it was. Ahhh, silly Cari.
I'm not sure if Kade enjoys it, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't get sick. So that's nice.
He for REAL is always wearing these boots. This was him before Kade and Luke went to school one day. Pretty pretty pretty.



1 comment:
You practice Thanksgiving??? Seriously, you are Wonderwoman! I've still can't fathom preparing the entire thing solo once a year, let alone practice rounds of it! You're seriously amazing!!! Oh! And props on your race too! So fun!
Post a Comment