Wednesday, July 27, 2011

VAL'S WEDDING!

YAY!!!  One of my best-est friends from growing up got married in June!  Valori T. Infanger got married to an amazing guy name Will.  I love them so much!  They are seriously so so good together.  I like that lots!  ANYWAY, I got to fly out for the wedding (thanks to an amazing husband who watched the kids all week--thanks baby) kid free and do all the wedding fun!  



I got to be one of her bridesmaids (here's the dress that Jess' mom so awesomely fixed :)


Me and Val go way back, and I just love her family sooo much.  It was so fun to see them again. This is Robyn-Vals sister, and her husband Caleb ---I like them...me and Robyn even fell into old habits chowing down on cookies the night before the wedding...good times :)




Ann, Amanda, Val, Natalie, Me and Jessie at the reception. She looked soooo incredible--the day was perfect, the food was great and it was so fun to catch up with friends!!!  HAPPY WEDDING VAL! 


I was only in Utah for like 48 hours but BJ and Kara, and Chris and her boys came down to moms house and it was soooooooooo much fun to just talk and laugh. I love my family so freaking much!!!

PLUS!  It was my first time meeting my ADORABLE nephew EMMETT.  He was such a happy smiley baby. And he laughed like all the time.  YAY!

Here's me and Kara!  She's a hoot!
Here's Gavin with the pokeman Kade wanted me to give him.  Kade loves his cousin like crazy!
LOVE YOU GUYS!

2 comments:

Valori I. Perry said...

Oh so fun!!! I know I'm bias, but I really like this post :) Love you lots! SO, SO, SO glad you could come!

Melodie Anne said...

Ok. Her dress: AMAZING! Your dress: Adorable! It turned out so cute. And I am always excited to see pictures of that cute baby Emmitt. I'm so glad he is theirs! Sometimes I blog stalk them just because I'm excited for them... I hope they don't think that's too weird. Hooray for mini-vacations to UT!