Thursday, May 6, 2010

Jess out of the country/Swagger Waggon

(Okay...for real, how can you not love this man?)
First things first..there's a link at the bottom of this blog about our new van--THE SWAGGER WAGGON--watch it! IT's HILARIOUS!!!
Next...so much has happened and the just of everything is...I don't really have time to blog right now. Jess is in Jordan on a short 6 week TDY (Love you baby!). Life is crazy here but we've been taken care of so so well. I'm so insanely blessed. Our Father's plan for us here on earth is just so perfect. LOVE IT! Anyway--having good days and less good days but getting by just fine and can't wait for Jess to get back.
In the mean time Luke turned 4 (hopefully Jess will blog this one for me..on account of he will write it with the right...shall we say--'umpf'?) my mom came to help me with the kids after Jess left, and Jess' mom came after that! Getting used to 3 little ones is INSANE, but an adventure I love.
Here are a few pics of the recent events.
Who's seen Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade? AWESOME! Here's Jess in Petra last weekend.


For Lukes birthday we had 11-3 year olds....and then later we added swords..it was nuts! (more on this later!) But he LOVED it and that's what it's all about right? (right?)

My mom and Luke watching a show...I think this pic is just precious!

Here's Jess' mom right before she left. These amazing moms SAVED me. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Rhett is 6 weeks old today! Woo woo! He is getting sooooooo big sooooooooo fast.
(and not to mention sooooo cute!)






So...we bought a van awhile back...a Toyota Sienna. We love it, it's spacious, runs awesomely well, looks nice, and it's silver--woo woo! ANYWAY, my friend posted this music video about Sienna's "The Swagger Waggon and I died laughing! LOVE IT! So..watch it and laugh...cause it's so great!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow. You made a lot of changes to your garage since I saw it last. It looks great!

You're the most positive person I have ever met and I'm sure that I will ever meet. Ever. Your kids (and Jess) are lucky to have you.

Speaking of Jess, is that a beard on his face?

Winn Family said...

I know, all the garage needed was a little dusting and wa-la! Who knew? I love the beard, they're supposed to look "non-military"...he's sporting the rocker look. I like it!

Melodie Anne said...

That video was hilarious and the boys are so so so cute! I can't wait to see you guys this summer. I'm pretty much for sure that we will just come whenever you are going to be in UT.