Thursday, April 16, 2015

Christmas Shinanagans

"Mom!  Come quick. Max is stuck!"
I walk outside with Rhett to find this little stinker perched on the shed. HA!  Since he was not actually in too much peril, I stopped for a quick snap shot, while laughing, to document this silly boy.


Luke loves to sing, and was in the school choir again this year. His favorite song of the production was one with lines like, "Santa Clause, Santa Clause, you are much too fat. I was sleeping peacefully and now my bed is fla-at! Oh Santa Clause, Santa Clause, how much do you weigh? I'm glad I'm not a reindeer, who has to pull your sleigh." (apparently he fell through the house and landed on the child in the song..)   I think it was teaching the kids about the importance of exercise, and how to treat other people respectfully :) HA!  But they all loved it and the principal dressed up as Santa (to which Rhett informed me that he WASN'T the real one.  It was just their teacher.) And the performance was super cute. (and I would show the clip, only the woman in front of me kept moving her head into whichever spot I moved it to for filming.  I guess filming from my seat wasn't my best option....)

Kade learned how to play the recorder this year. Woo Woo.  So their concert was also lovely with singing and playing and jolly-ness.


We went to a work Christmas White Elephant party for Jess' job at Provo City Attorneys and brought pickles--cause they're gross. I forget some people like them.

 turn into:





UGLY SWEATER PARTY! Woo Woo!  So who was excited that she lived next to a DI and could buy dolls for cheap? This girl.  Who felt SUPER strange and morbid tearing/cutting said dolls heads off? This girl! HA! But it was for a really really good and important cause.  I wanted to win the trophy. Which trophy?
THIS BAD BOY!  Woo Woo! Came home a winner people.  And as my brother BJ put it, 
"Doll heads will win every time." 
So true B.J. So true.

We ALWAYS look forward to the Lindquist White Elephant Christmas Party!  We've been going since we both lived in Georgia and for the past two years since they've lived here! YAY! They know how to throw a party!  Jessica's shirt was A-MAZE-ING.  I mean...it didn't win...but...(I kid Jessica....I kid.)   Love her.

BTW--we gave a shocking pen...(a pen that shocks you when you try to write with it! HA!--) and a box full of doll bodies for our gift.  HA HA HA HA!  I for real think that's sooo funny!  But also slightly massively CREE-PY!


No comments: