Max has been quite the stinker to put to sleep lately. He gets up time and time again after we put him down for the night. On one such a night, Max had gotten up at least 5 times. I was just sitting at the computer desk when I felt (not heard) someone staring at me. I turned around to find Max, with the hulk mask on, folded arms, just staring at me. HA!!! I laughed so so hard-thus insuring that he would never go to bed again. (I had him pose the next day so I could remember just what it looked like.)

I'm so so lucky cause every week me and one of my very best friends Jessica get to play racquetball! Woo woo! It is always so so so much fun with lots of ridiculous sounds and moves and laughing and talking. Good times.
Kade (aka gansta dog) and the Weeblos hiked to the waterfall by the house. They're just cute.
Luke and Kade took tennis together this summer. Every Monday and Wednesday, the 2 little ones and me would lay out a blanket, bring books and sit under the shade of a tree, read, play, watch and pick up the tennis balls. It was the best time of the week to just relax and enjoy the beauty and joy of the Earth and see the smiles of all my boys.
We generally walk to church every week, but we must have been running late this morning so we decided to drive. As we got down the hill, dad spread himself out in front of the van so that they would get there before us. HA HA!! They're hilarious!
Rhett got to go to the Welchs ranch with them for Meagan's moms birthday. He LOVED it. They rode bikes, horses, ran around, fed the horses and ate cake. Best day ever with one of his best friends (also named Garrett)
One afternoon we went to Discovery Park and the kids were just playing so cute together.
Went to the drive-in to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Malefiscient. We had plenty of candy, chips and salsa, drinks and FUN! I love drive-ins and the kids do to. Jess could pass on them, but was a champ and came. :)
This boy LOVES his tomatoes! It makes me so so so happy. This particular evening he was just chowing down on them so much. :) "When one tomato just isn't enough."
Luke and Owen make a delicious pie with chocolate shavings on top.
After dinner fun :)
This one is SUCH a monkey. He can shimmy up that firemen's pole in seconds.




No comments:
Post a Comment