I may have mentioned this before, but the reason I could go to Hungary was ENTIRELY because of Jess' and my amazing families! I could not say enough good about them!
It was so incredibly relieving
to know that the boys were happy, safe, loved, cared for and having fun while we were in Hungary. Jess’ family and my mom took SUCH great care
of them! Julie did the cutest thing too.
She taped the days of the week to her hallway wall. The boys each had a special day that they
could pick what the family did. They all
put up papers on their days of what they picked for meals and activities. So cute.
(They had just started posting their fun plans a few minutes before I left....)
They did stuff like have a campfire and roast marshmallows with Andrea and Grandpa.

One of the days Emily and her kids came up and Julie bought all the kids new lego kits and they had a lego building competition.
They went to the Evanston Fair, got to play with Sophie and give her treats all the time, and go to the park. They were there for a week. Then Julie and Andrea drove our van all the way down from Wyoming to my moms house and dropped the kids off.
(They had just started posting their fun plans a few minutes before I left....)
They did stuff like have a campfire and roast marshmallows with Andrea and Grandpa.

One of the days Emily and her kids came up and Julie bought all the kids new lego kits and they had a lego building competition.
They went to the Evanston Fair, got to play with Sophie and give her treats all the time, and go to the park. They were there for a week. Then Julie and Andrea drove our van all the way down from Wyoming to my moms house and dropped the kids off.
My mom flew solo watching the boys. Dad was
training for his new job that week in California, and Scott was working—SOOOO nice of her!!! For the 3 days that
she had the kids, among other things, she took them to Kangaroo
Zoo, to an adorable little pond
to feed the ducks, and to the Dinosaur
museum at Thanksgiving Point.
So so
nice!
Everytime we called the kids were so so so happy. YAY!!! Max
was eating (rare thing for him) AND sleeping so so well. (also, literally a miracle!)
One time we called and Luke was showing me how loose his tooth was. I told him he should go and yank it out right then. It was so adorable to see him run down the hall and yell “I GOT IT! IT CAME OUT!” and have him come back to the computer camera with one front tooth gone. So cute! Plus it’s cute that the Tooth Fairy visited him in Evanston J.
One time we called and Luke was showing me how loose his tooth was. I told him he should go and yank it out right then. It was so adorable to see him run down the hall and yell “I GOT IT! IT CAME OUT!” and have him come back to the computer camera with one front tooth gone. So cute! Plus it’s cute that the Tooth Fairy visited him in Evanston J.







No comments:
Post a Comment