Monday, April 23, 2012

And Life Continues...

So now we have 4 boys--and Max is already a month old! woo woo!  Here are some more recent pics of the young one taken by my awesome friend Shalynn.


(don't you love her wallpaper!)


Just a totally natural picture from when the crazy kid fell asleep in the water pail. Always being crazy that Maxwell :)


From my technical weighing of the lad (holding him while I was on the scale :) he weighs 13 lbs now!


My awesome mom was able to come out to help me with Max. We had a great time!  THANKS MOM!


We went on a walk through our trails. Luke convinced mom to ditch me and Rhett and we got home like FOREVER later then them. That boy can move SL-OW sometimes.  Plus he stops to play in the puddles--that's cute though--I like that :)


Max is getting more and more alert.  We are loving it.


When Max was the ripe old age of 2 weeks, the day was PERFECT for the zoo; so off we went!  We decided kind of late in the day..and a lot of the animals were sleepy and hiding...but the boys got slushes so overall I think it was a success :)  

(except that on the way home, Max was mad and Rhett decided to scream with him...so...that was loud....)


Luke has a lot of personality :)


During Spring Break, Luke decided he wanted to have a lemonade stand.  So he made a sign, and made the lemonade, and there you go!  As the morning went on, he gathered more and more help.  We had to talk him down from $1 a cup--ha! to .25. But even with that most people spent a dollar on it--sweet neighbors and friends!  


Egg decorating for Easter 2012


Our great friends had an Easter egg hunt.  Rhett picked up his first egg and was happy. Then he opened it and gave me one of the candies--it was super sweet! But he got the hang of it and pick up more later. I love egg hunts!


Eating the bounty!


Big news! Rhett's in a TODDLER BED. He totally rocked it too.  I don't know how we're so blessed, but all our boys so far have transitioned so well into beds.  It's like they don't know they can get out of them by themselves. When he wakes up he still calls for me before he gets out.   




Walked outside to find him this way :)  Ha!

3 comments:

BWei said...

Can I just say how much I love your commentary? I can totally hear you "speaking" the captions...especially love the "totally natural" pic of Max in the bucket. When do you guys head out to Utah??

Valori I. Perry said...

Your boys are so adorable!!

Rachel said...

i totally agree with the comment above me - i seriously love the commentary on your blog. and i can't believe how big your boys are all getting!