Mom and Dad came to visit for a few days. 2 1/2 to be precise. And it was sooooooo fun! I love them!
I love that when they got here they were playing freeze tag with the boys within 30 minutes.
We made sugar cookies, carved pumpkins, went to a corn maze, went to sushi, toured the great city of Augusta :) and had soooo much fun!!!
We also went to Cracker Barrel...which may or may not have given Jess food poisoning---so that was less fun. Sorry big guy!
Kid Circus! So I came home from a baby shower a few weeks ago to find Kade and Luke in their room writing out invitations for a party they wanted to throw. They had already written and addressed 7 of them, and had planned the whole shi-bang. Here's what they said:
WANT TO JOIN THE KID CIRCIS?
When: Sept. 31at 2:00
Why: For Fun
Where: The Winn House
Bring your act!
I LOVED IT! So they planned out decorations, guest lists, and refreshments: popcorn, cookies and lemonade. It turned out so cute. Each of their friends had a little act and we even had a CLOWN! woo woo. (incidentily, the clown was also a tight rope walker (duct tape on the sidewalk) it was awesome!) Kade did cup stacking--his new favorite past time, Luke did a comedy puppet show, plus there were magicians, and even a spiderman act! I loved it so so much!
Kade wanted me to put up a video of him doing his Cup Stacking. He knew he could do it faster then he'd done it at the circus. So...here you go :)
Kade wanted me to put up a video of him doing his Cup Stacking. He knew he could do it faster then he'd done it at the circus. So...here you go :)

8 comments:
Please tell Kade that I am totally impressed with his Cup Stacking! That's awesome! Also, I really love Rhett's picture face, it's hilarious! You have the cutest kids!
How cute!
Love your kids. Love your family. You guys are awesome.
Haha my family came out from GA to UT to see me, and yours came out from UT to GA to see you! Love it. And Kade has got some serious talent with the cup stacking! That was just plain awesome!
What a creative idea--love the fact that they planned it all. Duct tape tight rope? Ingenius! :-)
I love everything that just happened. Seriously. Awesome video. Good job!
What a cute idea. Sounds darling!
Jess/Cari, that video was just plain awesome. We miss you guys and all the fun and laughter you guys brought with you where ever you went. I hope we can see you guys again soon. Until then, know that we love you and wish you all the best and most importantly.........keep rockin'.
Post a Comment