Monday, February 14, 2011

I did it all for the Baco!

For starters--we don't normally bribe our children with small artificial vegetable based, meat tasting red nuggets, but in this case Rhett pointed it out in the cupboard and Jess let him try them.  He loved them...so we used it for our video recording advantage!

So here's the video of Rhett walking like a champ!  Followed by some SERIOUSLY amazing dance moves by Kade and Luke.  Seriously amazing!


And yes--those are the official dancing digs.


Luke and I went on a bike ride the other day.  He would speed up so fast to go through every puddle. When we got home he insisted on having a bike wash in his superman cape.

10 comments:

A Real Winner said...

I love it!!!! Your boys are adorable! I am so glad that Rhett is walking when Bacos are involved, that is awesome!

Layne and Lorrie said...

Your boys are so great! And so handsome! :)

Lenae said...

Yay for little Rhett! He's such a cutie pie.

And those dance moves -- very awesome!

Melodie Anne said...

Oh my gosh, I was dying watching that! Rhett is so stinking cute, and those dance moves were glorious!! That's it. I have got to Georgia.

Bridget said...

OK, this seriously mad me giggle like crazy. I love it! Boys are the best!

Jay and Sherrie said...

He is super cute. And I LOVE the dancing!!! Awesome.

Sister Winn said...

He is so big!! And bacos are delicious so I don't blame him for wanting them that badly. And Kade and Luke are so so funny! I love their dance moves.

Amanda&Wade said...

oh my goodness!!! That all was too cute! I can't believe Rhett is walking so good!! And the dance moves?? Best I have EVER seen!!! xoxo

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Those are some seriously sweet moves! All I can say is...Wow!

Angie said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so cute and growing up so fast! I love the video.