
So, as of today, Luke is the big #3! WOO WOO! He's been excited about turning 3 for a month now. This morning was perfect, before Jess left for work, the three of us woke Luke up by singing Happy Birthday. It was so cute to watch him go from sleepy to smiley and excited in moments. After singing Kade asked if he could give him the card he made for him that he's kept hidden so well. We just let him open all his presents before breakfast--it was awesome. He got so many games that we played them all morning, then we were going to go to Putt-Putt with Jess tonight, but it was raining, so instead we went to Chuck E. Cheese (which, incidentally is where Luke is planning on going on his mission). Luke was mesmorized by the giant dressed up Check E. Cheese and the boys ended up with two twirly straws, dumb-dumb suckers, a book mark and Pop Rocks! I love Pop Rocks.
Luke wanted a Lightning McQueen cake so...feeling inventive I tried it. HA! It was awful! I love watching those cake shows and whipped out the electric knife to shave it into the right shape--ha ha--seriously, awesome! But Luke loved it so that's all that matters right.
We love you Luke and are sooooooo blessed to have you in our family!
9 comments:
Wow they grow up so fast! Happy birthday Luke! Sounds like an awesome perfect day.
It's hard to believe that it's been three years since you moved into our ward, pregnant with Luke! I love it that Luke is planning on going on his mission to Chuck E Cheese. Hilarious kid! (I wish you'd taken pics of the cake, too!)
Happy Birthday to Luke- he is so so cute! And good on you for at least trying the Cars cake... Remember, I bombed on a birthday cake too this year! ;)
It's a good thing he learned how to go potty. I hear his birthday wasn't going to come if he didn't.
Happy Birthday Luke!! He's so dang cute! I'm sure your cake was awesome!
Happy Birthday Luke! He's so adorable. I miss you guys! Come play with me!
I love that he still has his deep blue eyes. Did you get a picture of the cake?
How cute! I didn't realize that Luke and Kamden are so close in age. I loved the part about Luke serving his mission at chuck-e-cheese. What a crack up. I love the comments these kids make.
I can't believe he is that old. He is a cutie!
Post a Comment